Wednesday

Can Anybody Hear Her?


This song has been on my heart lately. Probably because I was once just like that lost girl who was running 100 miles per hour in the wrong direction. If everyone had turned their backs on me because of my "scarlet letter" then I would have turned out to be a much different person than I am today.
"Be the change you want to see in the world".





Can anybody hear her?
Can anybody see?
Or does anybody even know she's going down today?
Under the shadow of our steeple
With all the lost and lonely people
Searching for the hope that's tucked away in you and me

Judgement looms under every steeple
In lofty glances from lofty people
We can't see through her scarlet letter
And we never even met her.

Can anybody hear her?
Can anybody see?





♥ Jurney Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment