Monday

The Countdown Begins

Only 34 days until I move to Florida! 

I'm excited and sad at the same time. 



I'm nowhere near ready. 
I still need to pack and disassemble everything.

 We still haven't closed on the house in Florida even though our closing date was May 20. 

They've extended it until May 27 because they're too incompetent to meet their own closing date. 

I'm a little stressed? 

Can you tell?

I'm going to miss all of the great friends I've made here. 

Not to mention all of my friends and family in New York and Vermont. 

Everyone is going to be so far away.

But I hear that Florida is the #1 family vacation spot in the world, so I'm looking forward to all of them visiting me. 

♫ I'll have a guest room. ♫







♥ Jurney Eve

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope our budget eventually allows us a visit!! :-)

    ReplyDelete