Thursday

My Poor Baby Girl Update

Just a quick update on my poor baby girl.

Their Facebook status' have them listed as "married" again.

I asked her if that was what she really wanted and her response was, "I was so sad when we were broken up."

I told her about a time or two, when I was younger, when I wanted to break up with a boyfriend but when I did I felt so guilty and sad that I went back out with him just because I hated feeling that way. 
It didn't take long before I realized that, yes I was sad but I still didn't want to be his girlfriend.
 
She said they didn't get back together because she felt guilty. She said it was because she loves him sooooooo much and it hurt too much.

Aww! How sweet! 

Maybe...if those words were coming from someone else's 14 year old daughter.
Letting out the leash on your kids has got to be the hardest thing about parenting...so far.

Jurney Eve

1 comment: