Monday

C O N V E R T E D

Here's another poem from when I was 15. I was such a strange 

and tragic child. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!



CONVERTED?!?


It's what I want and it's what I run from. They say I am crazy. I say I am not. I see myself when I look at confusion.
DECISION

Everyone wants it their way. I want it mine. Why must everything compute with everyone? They see me as different. I say, "Go to ...!"
REPUTATION

How do you feel when you have no feelings? My tears are held back by disbelief and pride. My worst fears are now my fantasies.
DEPRESSION

I ask myself how my life can make a difference. The knowledge of my loneliness is too much for me. Am I the only one who truly understands?
REALITY

I give in without a word to the influence of the future. Why is life based on decision? This is goodbye to this heartless world.
DECISION-REPUTATION-DEPRESSION-REALITY
CONVERTION

No comments:

Post a Comment