Thursday

The Takeover Youth Conference 2012

Well, I have been quite the slacker lately with my blog, huh? Sorry about that.

Let's see...what do I have to tell you?

In June, I had an excellent opportunity to share my story and my message at The Takeover Youth Conference in Wauchula, Florida. It felt really amazing to be a part of something so inspirational. I was a little nervous about scaring the kids with my story but I think I did a good job of toning it down...a little...and focusing in on how God has worked in my life. There were quite a few teens who gave their heart to the Lord that day. I also met a lot of really cool people and I hope I get to work with them again.














I had such a great time at The Takeover Youth Conference. Thank you for making me feel so welcomed. It was truly my pleasure.












Jurney Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment